Monday, November 03, 2008

Caffe Concerto!

Matt and I regularly meet up for lunch before our classes on Tuesdays. This last Tuesday, we decided to go to this Cafe we'd walked by before instead. It was on High Street Kensington and people pass by the windows in absolute awe of the most beautiful desserts- and so instead of lunch, we ate dessert :-) (my favorite meal!!) It was the best choice we could have made- IT WAS AMAZING! I loved it!! I ordered a summer berries fruit tart and Matt ordered a classic chocolate cake. I had never eaten such a good fruit tart in my life- it was made perfectly! I wanted more, but with how much it cost...that wasn't really an option for me haha. I am most definitely going back though!! (To the same one too- I've seen other ones that don't look as good!)






No comments: